To configure your Gmail account to download your incoming messages with our service using the POP3 protocol, you can follow the steps below. In this manual, we are using example domain name and email address, so please make sure to replace:
username / email:
1. Log into your Gmail account, and access the Settings section.
2. Click Accounts and Import.
3. At the Check email from other accounts (using POP3) section, click the Add a POP3 mail account that you own link.
4. Enter your email address with our service that you want to download at Gmail, and click Next Step.
5. Specify the following values:
Username: Enter your whole email address (see above).
Password: Enter the current password for the mailbox.
POP Server: Enter incoming server (see above).
Port: 995 (if not working, please check above).
Mark the Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail option.
The rest of the settings depend on your own preferences.
You can add more email accounts by repeating the same procedure.